Friday, January 7, 2011

SoMetHinG HapPen WitH YoU...

Salam...n now I want to express something...huh.. creative thinking? perfectly NOT! just from a deep down..I don't know what happen to he/she.. just because small mistake, he/she doesn't want being my friend..its ok... I accept if I have done wrong both of you... but I beg both of you please forgive me...   
semua org tak lari dari kesilapan..



whatever I just wanna be your best friend... but if all of you want to throw me away from your life its okay.. sy terima dengan redanya...
but again.. I'm sorry... I'm not a perfect person... if you want me go away from your life.. I will... have a nice life with others..
thanks so much 4 being my best friend 4 a short time..  
maafkan sy...

sorry sgt2..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...